How much will it cost?
£4,500 — in British Pound Sterling.
All-inclusive except for flights and visas.
What is included?
- The cost of all tuition, course materials, guest lectures and a certificate of participation on completion of the Summer School, awarded by the Global Space Design Challenge.
- Mentoring and talks from leading academics and industry professional including representatives of Imperial College London, the University of Cambridge, and the University of Oxford.
- Full board and accommodation, including three meals per day.
- Use of selected campus facilities.
- Evening and weekend social programme (elective outings cost in addition to scheduled excursions and activities).
- All travel for scheduled events from the moment of landing in London on the 13th of July until departure on the 24th of July, 2019.
What is not included?
- Domestic or international travel to London
- Any travel, trip cancellation or medical/dental insurance for students
- Any associated cost e.g. visa application costs
- Spending money
- Additional costs (i.e. snacks, elective outings, etc.)
Payments made by international bank transfer:
Global Space Design Challenge Ltd
60 Lithos Rd
London, United Kingdom NW36EB
IBAN: GB09 BUKB 20038403595412
Swift Code: BUKBG22
Barclays Bank Business – 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP – United Kingdom – +44 1202 648 921
Sort Code: 20-03-84 Account number: 03595412
For other payment methods please contact Nichola Dale: firstname.lastname@example.org